Principal: Ms A Hardwick
Chair of Board of Governors: Rev N Dark
Admissions No. 30
Year 1 Intake
The following criteria will be applied in the order set down by the Board of Governors of Knockmore Primary School in selecting children for admission to Year 1 in September 2018.
- Children of compulsory school age who reside within the following areas :
- Knockmore Estate
- Causeway End Road
- Moira Road side of Old Warren Estate
- Ballinderry Road
- Moira Road
- Rosevale Meadows
- Knock-more Road
- Beechfield Park
- Addison Park
- Benvisteen Park
- Children of compulsory school age who reside in the above areas without a brother/sister/half brother/half sister currently enrolled in Knockmore Primary School.
- Children of compulsory school age who do not reside within the above areas and have a brother/sister/half brother/half sister currently enrolled in Knockmore Primary School.
- Children of compulsory school age whose parent/guardian is an employee of Knockmore Primary School.
- Compulsory school age children with special circumstances as detailed by Medical or other Professional bodies.
- Compulsory school age children from other areas.
- Children aged four but who have not attained the lower limit of compulsory school age - eldest first.
The maximum number to be enrolled in classes Y2-Y7 will be 30
In the event of over subscription in any one of the above criteria, children who live closest to the school, as measured by the shortest walking distance, will be given priority.
The Board of Governors emphasise that it is parents' responsibility to ensure that any information which is relevant to their child's application is included on or attached to the Application form.