Extra Curricular Activities
Summer Term 2019
- Burns Skills School: Gymnastics Years 1-3 (2pm-3pm) Years 4-7 (3pm-4pm)
- ECO Club Years 4-7 (3pm-4pm)
- Multi-sports Years 4-7 (3pm-4pm)
- ICT Coding Club Years 6-7
- Burns Skills School: Hip Hop Dance Years 1-3 (2pm-3pm) Years 4-7 (3pm-4pm)
- CK Coaching Football Skills Years 1-3 (2pm-3pm) Years 4-7 (3pm-4pm)
- Little Chef's Bakery Club Years 4-7 (3pm-4pm, weekly £1 charge to cover supplies)
Play Club will run everyday 2-3pm for Years 1 & 2 (Year 1 from October) Year 3 can attend on Fridays only.
Literacy and Numeracy Fun & Games 2-3pm for Year 3 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
To Book Breakfast Club, Play Club or Homework you can download the booking form below.
In order to arrange appropriate supervision, we would ask parents to book places for clubs in advance. If your child is unable to attend for any reason, please Dojo their class teacher as early as possible.
We can not add children's names to a club during the school day.
In line with our child protection policy, except in an emergency or when prior written notification is provided, children will only be released from school at their finishing time.